For some of us, those from John Marshall, Thursday was a day off. Sadly, Prof. MacLachlan had to spend the day teaching negotiation.
- Our Final Day in Vietnam: A Visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Wrapping Up Law Studies: Final Days in Vietnam
- A Flavorful Taste of Ho Chi Minh City
- The John Marshall Law School Delegates Visit Ho Chi Minh City University of Law
- Traveling Down the Mekong River Delta
- Xin Chao from Can Tho!!!
- Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho
- Our Final Day in Hanoi: Paving the Way for Lasting Relationships in Vietnam
- Historical, Cultural, and Social Basis for Vietnamese Law
- John Marshall Goes Hillside! Sato & Seitan